What I do
Client Matters is a different kind of business consultancy. I work internally with company owners and senior executives to help them get more out of their people by one-to-one mentoring and help them grow their businesses organically through the retention and development of existing clients and valuable referrals.
I do this in two ways:
What I do is work with you and your employees, through face-to-face mentoring, to find out what makes everyone tick. I boost morale, help them understand how to communicate and deal with their peers and your clients in a more direct, productive and honest way, and offer grounded advice on general business issues. I can change their working lives and turn promising employees into star performers. I will motivate your employees away from their remuneration issues, empower them, nurture them, listen to their problems and ultimately give you and your staff the tools to deal with the everyday stresses and strains of the work place.
A 5-step programme to explore what your client thinks of you, with prioritised recommendations for future planning, constructed as follows:
1) The Meeting – with you to explore concerns, issues, history and your current understanding of the working relationship with your client.
2) The Brief – back to you for agreement. This summarises the objectives of the Audit. Once you have let your client know about the Audit we will liaise with them directly to agree a date for the interview, keeping you informed every step of the way.
3) The Interview – a 45-minute session with your client to explore their views on your business, team and quality of service. This can be bespoke or generic questions devised by us to explore every aspect of the business/client relationship, based on our experience and knowledge.
4) The Report – the personal presentation of a detailed and confidential report on our findings, with clear and prioritised recommendations.
5) Planning – working with you to address client feedback through internal mentoring.